- To graduate residents who have developed the competencies they need to begin independent family practice in diverse community settings, and
- To deliver an effective academic, clinical, and scholarly educational program.
- Graduates are competent and well-equipped to begin independent family practice in diverse community settings.
- Graduates are inspired, resilient and balanced.
- Graduates demonstrate evidence-based and reflective practice.
- The educational program provides a working and learning environment that ensures residents, faculty, and staff feel respected and supported.
For a detailed overview of our program goals and how we reach them, please see our logic model.